As expected, OpenAI has released its official ChatGPT app for Android devices. Using this official app, you can interact with the latest GPT-4 model and you can also sync your chat history across devices.
With ChatGPT, you can enjoy the following:
- Instant answers: Get precise information without sifting through ads or multiple results.
- Tailored advice: Seek guidance on cooking, travel plans, or crafting thoughtful messages.
- Creative inspiration: Generate gift ideas, outline presentations, or write the perfect poem.
- Professional input: Boost productivity with idea feedback, note summarization, and technical topic assistance.
- Learning opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history, and more at your own pace.
You can download the ChatGPT app here from Google Play Store.
Back in May, OpenAI announced the launch of the official ChatGPT app for iOS devices in the US. This app also integrates Whisper, OpenAI’s speech-recognition system allowing you to use your voice for input. As expected, ChatGPT Plus subscribers get exclusive access to GPT-4’s capabilities, early access to features and faster response times.