OpenAI today announced the launch of official ChatGPT app for iOS devices in the US. This app is available for free and allows you to sync your history across devices.
This app also integrates Whisper, OpenAI’s speech-recognition system allowing you to use your voice for input. As expected, ChatGPT Plus subscribers get exclusive access to GPT-4’s capabilities, early access to features and faster response times.
With ChatGPT for iOS, you can get:
- Instant answers: Get precise information without sifting through ads or multiple results.
- Tailored advice: Seek guidance on cooking, travel plans, or crafting thoughtful messages.
- Creative inspiration: Generate gift ideas, outline presentations, or write the perfect poem.
- Professional input: Boost productivity with idea feedback, note summarization, and technical topic assistance.
- Learning opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history, and more at your own pace.
You can download the ChatGPT iOS app here from App Store.
OpenAI is working to expand the ChatGPT app availability to rest of the world in the coming weeks. OpenAI also revealed that it is working an official ChatGPT app for Android devices as well.