During the earnings call for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, Microsoft revealed some interesting numbers related to its products and services. We have compiled some of them below.
- Microsoft Teams now has 300 million monthly active users, up from 280 million in January this year.
- Nearly 60% of enterprise Microsoft Teams customers buy Teams Phone, Rooms, or Premium.
- Microsoft Teams Phone is the undisputed market leader in cloud calling.
- Microsoft Teams Rooms revenue more than doubled year-over-year.
- Teams Premium is one of Microsoft’s fastest growing Modern Work products ever, with thousands of paid customers in just two months.
- Nearly 720,000 organizations now use Azure Active Directory, up 33% year-over-year.
- Nearly 600,000 customers now have four or more security workloads, up 35% year-over-year.
- LinkedIn now has more than 930 million members. LinkedIn in India alone has 100 million members.
- Bing has more than 100 million daily active users. Daily installs of the Bing mobile app have grown 4X since launch.
- Edge took share for the eighth consecutive quarter, and Bing once again grew share in the United States.
- Microsoft has surpassed 500 million lifetime unique users across its first party titles.
- Microsoft now has more than 2,500 Azure OpenAI Service customers, up 10X quarter-over-quarter.
- Microsoft now has more than 15,000 Azure Arc customers, up over 150% year-over-year.
- 76% of the Fortune 500 use GitHub to build, ship, and maintain software.
- Microsoft now has nearly 33 million monthly active users of Power Platform, up nearly 50% year-over-year.