Microsoft today detailed the new Microsoft 365 Copilot experience coming to OneNote. With Copilot integrated directly into OneNote, you can unlock productivity and creativity.
You can use Copilot in OneNote to draft plans, generate ideas, create lists, organize information, and more. You can also use existing text by summarizing, rewriting, formatting, and adding visual context.
Here are some example commands you can try in Copilot for OneNote:
- Create a plan for my daughter’s high school graduation party.
- Summarize notes into bullet points on a new page.
- Generate a list of topics and talking points to be covered in an annual investor update meeting.
- Plan a spring trip to Paris for me, my partner, and my two teenage children.
- I’m starting a wholesale coffee bean and roasting company. Give me 10 suggestions for a company name and vision statement.
Check out a demo video below.