Microsoft today announced the general availability of enhanced Microsoft Azure Arc integration with Datadog. Through this integration, you can get rich insights from Azure Arc–enabled resources directly into Datadog dashboards. Also, you can monitor real-time data during cloud migrations and performance of applications running both in the public cloud and in hybrid or multicloud environments.
Azure Arc integration with Datadog in offers the following features:
- Integrated onboarding – Datadog is an integrated service on Azure. You can create a Datadog resource and manage the integration through the Azure portal.
- Unified billing – Datadog costs are reported through Azure monthly bill.
- Single sign-on to Datadog – You don’t need a separate authentication for the Datadog portal.
- Log forwarder – Enables automated forwarding of subscription activity and resource logs to Datadog.
- Metrics collection – Automatically send all Azure resource metrics to Datadog.
- Datadog agent deployment – Provides a unified management experience of Datadog agents. Install and uninstall Datadog agents as extensions on Virtual Machines and Azure App Services.
You can access the Datadog’s Azure native integration service on Azure Marketplace.