Today, Apple announced a new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus smartphones. Apart from the color, there is no difference in specifications of these devices when compared to the already available iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus devices.
The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available to pre-order this Friday, March 10, and it will be shipping from Tuesday, March 14.
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus highlights:
- A durable aerospace-grade aluminum design that is water- and dust-resistant
- A Ceramic Shield front cover that is tougher than any other smartphone glass
- Super Retina XDR display with OLED technology that supports 1200 nits of peak HDR brightness, along with support for Dolby Vision.
- iPhone 14 Plus features the longest battery life of any iPhone ever.
- Main camera with a larger sensor and the new front TrueDepth camera. Photonic Engine improves mid- to low-light performance for photos across all cameras compared to the previous generation: up to 2x on the TrueDepth and Ultra Wide cameras, and 2.5x on the new Main camera.
- Emergency SOS via satellite allows users to message with emergency services when cellular and Wi-Fi coverage are not available through a combination of custom-designed components and deeply integrated software. This SOS service is available in the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, and the U.K. And it will come to Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Portugal later this month.
- Crash Detection on the iPhone 14 lineup can detect a severe car crash and automatically dial emergency services.
- Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, the U.K., the U.S., and more than 60 other countries and regions
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available in yellow in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities, starting at $799 and $899 respectively.