Yesterday, Microsoft announced the availability of Windows 365 app for Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs. Windows 365 offers a range of options for storage, memory, and processing power. And all these configurations include built-in tools to help you manage your Cloud PC.
With the Windows 365 app, you can go from your desktop straight to your Cloud PC, which provides you with a personalized experience tailored to your settings, profile, and work style. It also reduces friction for IT administrators who can enable employees with single sign-on experience.
The Windows 365 app offers the following:
- Use of a Cloud PC as a window or full screen
- High-performing, reliable experiences for Microsoft Teams, multimedia redirection, and other Microsoft 365 apps
- User actions to Restart, Reset, Restore, Rename, and Troubleshoot Cloud PCs available directly from Windows
- A direct single sign-on experience
- Support for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Microsoft Authenticator for secure access to Cloud PCs
- Accessibility using screen reader and keyboard shortcuts
- Regular and automatic app updates to ensure employees are using the most up-to-date version of Windows 365
Enjoy the full Windows 11 experience while moving between your local and Cloud PCs.
You can now download the app here from Microsoft Store.