Last year, Microsoft announced that Apple will be releasing its official Apple Music and Apple TV app for Windows devices. Recently, the preview versions of Apple Music, Apple TV and Apple Devices apps were spotted in the Microsoft Store. You can download these Apple Music, Apple TV and Apple Devices preview apps for your Windows devices today. Find the details below.
Apple TV app for Windows:
Apple TV app will allow you to enjoy exclusive Apple Originals from Apple TV+, buy or rent new and popular movies, subscribe to premium channels. All the content will be curated and personalized for you.
Apple TV for Windows features:
- The Apple TV app is the home of Apple TV+, the first all-original video subscription service that offers an award-winning and inspiring lineup of original series, films, and now, sports, beginning with “Friday Night Baseball”. Subscribers can enjoy Apple Originals, including series like “Ted Lasso”, “The Morning Show”, and “Severance” as well as movies like “CODA” and “Finch” with new originals added every month.
- Try Apple TV channels including Paramount+, AMC+, Showtime, Starz and more. Subscribers can watch online or enjoy offline downloads of their favorite shows on the Apple TV app. Through Family Sharing, up to six family members can share subscriptions to Apple TV channels using just their Apple ID and password.
- Buy or rent new release movies or explore the catalog of over 100,000 movies and shows, including the largest catalog of 4K HDR movies.
- Watch Now includes Up Next—your personal watchlist. It helps you quickly find and watch your favorites, plus resume what you’re already watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
- A dedicated Kids space helps you discover great, editorially handpicked shows and movies for kids of all ages.
- Easily find all of your purchased or rented movies and shows in the Library tab.
Apple Music app for Windows:
Apple Music app for Windows will allow you to enjoy unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire music library, all completely ad-free and on all your devices.
After installing the Apple Music preview, iTunes will no longer open, and audiobooks or podcasts on this device will be inaccessible until a compatible version of iTunes is released.
Apple Devices app for Windows:
Apple Devices app will allow you to manage Apple devices from your Windows PC using the Apple Devices app.
- Sync music, movies, and TV shows from a Windows PC to iPhone, iPad, iPod, or iPod touch.
- Update or restore iPhone, iPad, iPod, or iPod touch.
- Back up and restore iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
You can download these apps from Microsoft Store using the links below.