At CES 2023, Razer announced two new gaming laptops, the new Razer Blade 16 and Razer Blade 18.
Both these laptops are powered by the latest 13th generation Intel Core i9 HX processor, NVIDIA’s next-generation RTX 40 series graphics processors running up to 175W TGP, and upgradeable DDR5 5600MHz memory. All of this power is cooled using Razer’s patented vapor chamber cooling technologies.
Razer Blade 18:
- The Blade 18 is Razer’s most powerful laptop ever – created to be a true deskop replacement.
- It comes with a large 18-inch QHD+ 240Hz high refresh rate display.
- A 5MP camera, a THX spatial audio 6-speaker array, upgradeable components, a comprehensive port selection, and hyper-efficient vapor chamber cooling.
- The Blade 18 will be available Q1 2023 starting at $2,899.99.
Razer Blade 16:
- The Blade 16 is capable of delivering 35% more graphics power per cubic inch than any other currently available 16-inch gaming laptop.
- Configurable with the world’s first 16-inch HDR-capable dual-mode mini-LED display that boasts 1000 nits peak brightness and less than 3ms response time.
- The defining feature of this display is dual native mode switching, allowing seamless selection between Creator and Gamer modes to fit the desired application.
- Creator mode enables sharp UHD+ native resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate, while Gamer mode provides an ultra-smooth 240Hz refresh rate in native FHD+.
- The Blade 16 will be available Q1 2023 starting at $2,699.99.
This 2023 evolution of the Razer Blade marks a paradigm shift for gaming laptops, combining larger, cutting-edge 16:10 aspect displays with the latest and most powerful graphics and processing technology – all contained within Razer’s signature thin and light chassis.