At CES 2023, along with the AMD Ryzen 7000X3D Series Desktop processors with AMD 3D V-Cache, AMD today announced the new Ryzen 7000 Series Mobile processors with up to 16 “Zen 4” cores and new Ryzen AI technology to select laptop devices. AMD’s Ryzen 7000 series mobile processors include several different families. Find the details below.
Ryzen 7045HX Processors for Mobile
- The new AMD Ryzen 7045HX Series Mobile processors, powered by up to 16 powerful “Zen 4” cores and 32 threads.
- Built on advanced 5nm process technology and advanced DDR5 memory support.
- The new AMD Ryzen 7045HX Series Mobile processors offer up to 18% faster single-threaded performance and up to an incredible 78% faster multithreaded performance over the 6900HX.
- Systems featuring the Ryzen 7045HX Series processors will be available from Alienware, ASUS, Lenovo, and MSI beginning February 2023.
Ryzen 7040 Series Mobile processors:
- As part of the new Ryzen 7040 Series Mobile processors, AMD unveiled Ryzen AI, the first dedicated AI hardware in an x86 processor, available on select models, bringing AMD XDNA™ adaptive AI architecture to laptop computing delivering more performance for real-time AI experiences.
- Ryzen processors with Ryzen AI outperform the Apple M2 CPU by up to 20% while being up to 50% more energy efficient.
- Windows Studio effects will be supported using Ryzen AI.
The Ryzen 7040HS Series Mobile processors come with up to eight “Zen 4” cores, integrated AMD RDNA 3 graphics architecture. Built on 4nm process technology, the Ryzen 7040HS Series Mobile processors will deliver great performance in the thinnest, lightest systems.
The new AMD Ryzen 7040HS Series Mobile processors offer:
- Up to 34% faster multithreaded performance over the competition
- Up to 21% faster gaming performance over the competition
Systems featuring the Ryzen 7040HS Series processors will be available from OEM partners beginning in March 2023.
Built on the 6nm process technology and featuring up to eight cores, AMD Ryzen 7035 Series processors are built on the “Zen 3+” architecture for great single-thread and multi-thread performance with optimal energy efficiency. Systems featuring the Ryzen 7035 Series processors will be available from Acer, Asus, HP, and Lenovo beginning in January 2023.
Featuring up to eight cores, the “Zen 3”-based AMD Ryzen 7030 Series processors deliver a balance of power, proven performance, and efficiency. The processors also have built-in Radeon™ graphics, allowing for smooth video playback and esports gaming. Systems featuring the Ryzen 7030 Series processors will be available from HP, Acer, Lenovo, and Asus beginning in January 2023.
Also coming in 2023, AMD announced new Ryzen PRO 7030 Series Mobile processors built on the 7nm “Zen 3” core architecture. The Ryzen PRO 7030 Series Mobile processors are also equipped with AMD PRO technologies, which provide multilayered security and enterprise-class solutions for manageability. Systems featuring the Ryzen PRO 7030 Series processors will be available from HP and Lenovo beginning in February 2023.