Apple today announced a redesigned Replay experience for Apple Music subscribers. Through this updated experience, Apple Music subscribers can learn their top songs, artists, albums, genres, and more. Apple also released 2022 year-end charts. You can read about the redesigned Replay experience below:
- Expanded listening insights and new functionality, including a completely personalized highlight reel.
- Users can discover their top songs, top albums, top artists, top genres, and more.
- Superfans can even discover whether they are in the top 100 listeners of their favorite artist or genre.
- Apple Music listeners can continue checking Replay until December 31 to see if their listening patterns evolve before the start of 2023, and once the new year begins, keep listening on Apple Music to explore and share new 2023 insights each week.
- All insights on Replay are optimized for sharing with family and friends, on their social channels, or on any messaging platform.
“When we first launched Replay, the feature became an instant fan favorite on Apple Music, and we really wanted to develop the experience further and make it even more special, personal, and unique for subscribers,” said Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and Beats.