Today, Google released several new Lock Screen widgets for iOS 16. With these widgets, you can quickly access features from your Google apps with a quick tap or even get information from Google apps with just a glance at your iPhone Lock Screen. Find the details below.
Gmail iOS Lock Screen widget:
The Gmail widget can automatically show you the number of new messages since you last opened your inbox and which categories they’re in, helping you stay on top of emails.
Google Drive iOS Lock Screen widget:
Drive widget will allow you to open a suggested or starred file in just one tap.
Google News Lock Screen widget:
Google News widget will allow you to catch up with new with headlines delivered straight to your Lock Screen.
Google Maps Lock Screen widget:
- You can use Maps Frequent Trips widget to see estimated travel times and start your navigation in just a tap.
- With Maps Search widget, you can find nearby restaurants, gas stations and more with one tap from your Lock Screen
Google Lens Lock Screen widget:
You can use Google Lens widget to use your camera to start translating text in over 100 languages.
Google Chrome Lock Screen widget:
Chrome Lock Screen widgets to find something fast while you’re on the go. Quickly launch Chrome, start a search with your voice or open Incognito mode. If you have a long commute, tap the Dino game widget to help pass the time.
YouTube and YouTube Music widget:
- With YouTube Home Screen widget, you can just tap to watch Shorts or new videos from your favorite creators in the YouTube app. You can also start searching for a video right from your Home Screen.
- YouTube Music Lock Screen widget will allow you to listen to your favorite songs in the app in just one tap
Google search app widget:
- Configure the Google app’s Lock Screen widget to start a voice search