Microsoft today announced that Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers can now be customized in Xbox Design Lab. The following customization options are available for gamers:
- Choose from different colors to customize nearly all the external parts of the Elite Series 2 controller including the body, back case, D-pad, bumpers, triggers, thumbsticks, and buttons.
- Choose between a cross-shaped or faceted D-pad, color-customize the thumbstick base and ring.
- Laser engraving to add your name, Gamertag or custom 16-character message.
- Custom designed carrying case to match your style and keep the controller and components secure and organized.
You can mix and match colors on different parts based on your design taste.
Using the Xbox Accessories App, gamers can customize the Xbox button to pair with their new color scheme. They can choose from a wide array of colors that combine red, blue, and green LEDs to produce over 16 million hues of light.
- Starting at $149.99 USD MSRP, design the perfect controller for your collection with all the premium Elite Series 2 features. You can buy and personalize individual Elite Accessory Packs to pair with your Elite Series 2 controller, or you can get the controller with all the Elite components for $209.99 USD MSRP