Microsoft today announced Microsoft Audio Dock, an all-in-one speakerphone that upgrades your meeting audio and reduces cord clutter. Through this dock, you can connect your PC with up to two monitors and additional accessories with a single USB-C port.
Microsoft Audio Dock has the following ports:
- 1 USB-C (USB3.1 Gen 2, power up to 7.5 W) support DP alt mode, up to Dual Display
- 1 USB-C (USB3.1 Gen 2 data only, power up to 7.5 W)
- 1 USB-A 3.2 (USB3.1 Gen2)1 HDMI 2.0 port with 4K@60Hz
- Support MST in USBC and HDMI port
- Support USBC PD charging (up to 60 W)
With dual forward-facing, noise-reducing microphones, your voice will be heard clearly during meetings. It comes with an integrated mute control that allow you to easily mute/unmute during meetings with a status light. The built-in Omnisonic speakers with the 15-watt woofer and 5-watt tweeters will deliver premium audio experience.
Since Microsoft Audio Dock is Microsoft Teams certified, you can use the dedicated Microsoft Teams button to quicky join the meeting. Add connections, reduce cord clutter, and upgrade your audio for meetings, music, and more.