For the first time, Microsoft Teams meetings will be available natively across certified Cisco meeting devices. Yes, customers can configure their Cisco meeting devices with Teams as the default meeting experience.
This new capability will not be available on all the existing Cisco meeting devices. For now, six of Cisco’s most popular meeting devices and three peripherals will be certified for Teams meetings. Find the details on the devices below.
- Cisco Board Pro 55-inch (Available in early 2023)
- Cisco Board Pro 75-inch (Available in early 2023)
- Cisco Room Bar (Available in early 2023)
- Cisco Room Kit Pro (Available in early 2023)
- Cisco Desk Camera 4K – is an intelligent USB webcam and will be available by the end of October.
While the default user experience on these Teams certified Cisco devices will be Microsoft Teams Rooms, the devices will continue to support joining WebEx meetings.
For IT admins, these new Teams certified Cisco devices will be manageable in the new Teams Rooms Pro Management Portal. The devices can also be connected to the Cisco Cloud Control Hub as an optional value-add to enjoy Cisco’s device management experiences.