Google today announced the launch of its latest flagship smartphones, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. Both the devices are powered by Tensor G2 processor to offer new intelligent experiences including improved camera features.
The aluminum enclosure for both Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro is made of 100% recycled content. The Pixel 7 comes with a 6.3-inch display and the new zirconia-blasted aluminum feels silky in your hand. It will be available in three colors: Snow, Obsidian and brand-new Lemongrass. The bigger Pixel 7 Pro has a 6.7-inch display, a beautiful, polished aluminum frame and is available in three color options: Snow, Obsidian and a new Hazel color.
Some new camera features in the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro:
- Extend your range with our next-generation Super Res Zoom up to 8x on Pixel 7 and up to 30x on Pixel 7 Pro. Google has achieved optical quality similar to a dedicated 2x telephoto lens for Pixel 7 and a 10x telephoto lens for Pixel 7 Pro.
- Use Pixel 7 Pro to get even closer with Macro Focus, which delivers Pixel HDR+ photo quality from as close as three centimeters away.
- Bring your blurry photos back to life with Photo Unblur, a Google Photos feature only on Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. Photo Unblur uses machine learning to improve your blurry pictures — even old ones. With just a few taps, remove blur and visual noise so you can relive the moment as clearly as you remember it.
- With Guided Frame, those who are blind or low-vision are now able to capture selfies with a combination of precise audio guidance, high-contrast visual animations and haptic feedback. Because selfies should be for everyone.
- Videos are getting an upgrade with new 10-bit HDR. Record brighter, higher contrast videos with wider color ranges. And Cinematic Blur lets you shoot cinema-like videos with beautiful, shallow depth-of-field.
- Real Tone’s camera algorithms have been trained with more than 10,000 additional portraits of people of color from our image expert partners to make sure that Pixel Camera consistently renders skin tones authentically. Also, the improved Real Tone to work in low-light settings including Night Sight.
- And Night Sight now only needs half of the normal exposure time to produce beautiful low-light images that are sharper than before.
Later this year, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will get VPN by Google One for free. Also, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will feature facial unlocking in addition to the under-display fingerprint reader.
Pricing and Availability:
- You can pre-order Pixel 7 today starting at $599 and Pixel 7 Pro from $899.
- The phones will be available on store shelves with all major U.S. carriers starting on October 13.
- The new Pixel devices will be available in the following countries:
Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States