Microsoft Advertising recently announced a new feature called Smart Campaigns in the US. This new feature will make online advertising for SMBs easier and better. Through this SMBs will be able to reach more customers across leading advertising and social media platforms.
Smart Campaigns is a streamlined and guided campaign experience to run ads on Microsoft Advertising, and optionally on other advertising platforms.
Microsoft has refined the AI built into the solution to help you easily optimize your campaigns to meet your goals. Also, you can manage ads across Microsoft Advertising, Google, Facebook, and Instagram—all from one interface within the Microsoft Advertising platform.
Here’s how Smart Campaign works:
- Identify your online advertising goals: Selecting one or more goals helps our artificial intelligence (AI) craft effective smart ads for you while making sure that your ad campaign settings are optimized for success.
- Choose where to advertise: With our location targeting options, you decide where users must be located to see your smart ads. Target up to 25 locations in a 50-mile radius to show your business to the right audience.
- Select keyword themes: Keywords are words or phrases that relate directly to your business. When you set up keyword themes, you’re helping us match your ads to what potential customers are searching online. Use our suggestions or edit them and customize them as needed.
- Choose the platforms where your ads show: Manage and run smart ads on Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Instagram. Select which platforms you want your ads to show on and maximize your return on ad spend with text, image, and video ads.
- Create smart ads: Create the text ads you’d like to show on search results pages or social media advertising platforms. With the business information you provide, you’ll unleash the power of AI that’ll help build optimized smart ads and target the customers you want.
- Determine budget: Your budget tells us how much you want to spend per day on your smart ad campaign. Use the recommended budget for your campaign or set it yourself. Our system will automatically distribute it across the selected advertising platforms to get the best return on your investment.
You can learn more about this feature from the source link below.