Along with the new Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Watch5 series, Samsung today announced the new Galaxy Buds2 Pro, the new flagship earbuds that will deliver immersive wireless audio experience with a new, compact design and improved software experiences.
Highlights of Galaxy Buds2 Pro:
- Hi-Fi 24bit Audio offers a high-dynamic range helping you feel connected to the content you’re listening.
- With the new Samsung seamless codec, quality music is enabled to transfer without a pause, and the new coaxial 2-way speaker makes those sounds richer than ever.
- The new compact, ergonomic design is 15 percent smaller, with a secure fit that is engineered to prevent rotation.
- Take calls on-the-go with powerful ANC to eliminate outside noise.
- The Buds2 Pro can seamlessly switch the audio connection to your phone with a touch of a finger.
- The Buds2 Pro now features Auto Switch to provide effortless transition from your favorite TV Show to take a call from your loved ones.
- You can use SmartThings Find to locate the lost Galaxy Buds2 Pro fast and easy.
Galaxy Buds2 Pro comes in three all-new soft and neutral hues that matches the new foldables — Graphite, White and Bora Purple. The Galaxy Buds2 Pro will be available for pre-order beginning August 10 with general availability starting August 26 in select countries for $229.