Samsung today announced the successor to the most popular foldable device on the market, the Galaxy Z Flip4. As you can see from the image above, the device looks the same as its predecessor, but it comes with some neat improvements.
- The biggest improvement in Galaxy Z Flip4 will be its battery life. It now comes with 3700mAh battery with support for 25W wired charging and 15W wireless charging.
- Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor inside the Flip4 should offer better performance and battery life.
- Improved Camera:
- 12MP main camera with dual-pixel autofocus, OIS and f/1.8
- 12MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2
- 10MP front camera with f/2.4
- Improved reliability of the foldable display with ultra-thin glass protection
- Reduced bezels around the display for a cleaner look.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 Highlights:
- Shoot hands-free video or capture full group selfies at various angles by partially folding Z Flip4 to activate FlexCam. FlexCam is optimized for the most popular social platforms, including Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Take high-quality selfies right from the Cover Screen by leveraging the main camera with the upgraded Quick Shot.
- Start high-quality video recording in Quick Shot mode and then seamlessly switch to Flex mode to continue recording hands-free without stopping the video.
- Upgraded camera equipped with a 65 percent brighter sensor powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform.
- Expanded 3,700mAh battery with Super Fast Charging, now supported on Z Flip4, charge up to 50 percent in around 30 minutes.
- With the slimmer hinge, straightened edges, contrasting hazed back glass and glossy metal frames, the design is the most refined yet.
- Ability to customize the Z Flip4 inside and out, with Galaxy Themes on both Cover and Main Screen to complement their style with custom fonts, icons and designs.
- You can create their own Cover Screen with new clock designs and backgrounds in various formats such as images, GIFs and even video.
Pricing and Availability:
- Galaxy Z Flip4 complements users’ styles with premium designs in legacy colors: Bora Purple and Graphite, and new colors: Pink Gold and Blue>.
- The expanded Galaxy Z Flip4 Bespoke Edition now available in 28 countries worldwide, offers glass colors and frame options that provide 75 combinations to choose from, allowing customers to completely control the look of their device.
- Samsung is also offering Bespoke Upgrade Care for Galaxy Z Flip4 Bespoke Edition users, so they can change their device color whenever they want to.
- The Galaxy Z Flip4 will be available for pre-order beginning August 10 with general availability starting August 26 in select countries.