Microsoft today released a new update for Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 to all Insiders in the US. This Windows Subsystem for Android update version 2206.40000.15.0) comes with updates for input compatibility in apps such as games, networking and windowing improvements, and several bug fixes. Find the full change log below.
- New suite of shims available to toggle in the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app which enables better experiences in several apps
- Compatibility for games with joysticks (mapped to WASD)
- Compatibility for gamepad in games
- Compatibility for aiming in games with arrow keys
- Compatibility for sliding in games with arrow keys
- Scrolling improvements
- Networking improvements
- Android minimum window size defaulted to 220dp
- Improved dialog when unsupported VPN is detected
- New toggle to view/save diagnostic data in the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app
- Security updates
- General reliability fixes, including improvements to diagnostic sizes
- Graphics improvements
You can download Windows Subsystem for Android here from Microsoft Store.