iCloud has been updated with greater support for Windows users and a number of new features.
iCloud for Windows and the iCloud Passwords Chrome and Edge extensions now support verification codes and notes.
In addition, the extension now has dark mode support, and most importantly, an in-page AutoFill experience.
iCloud for Windows keeps your photos, videos, mail, calendar and other important information up to date and available on your Windows PC.
• Keep your photos up to date across all your devices, including your PC.
• Create Shared Albums and invite others to add their own photos, videos and comments.
• Safely store and access your files and folders in iCloud Drive.
• Share files with friends, family and colleagues from File Explorer.
• View and manage your passwords on your Windows PC in the iCloud Passwords app.
• Save and sync your passwords across your devices and PC in Chrome or Edge using the iCloud Passwords extension.
iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Bookmarks
• Keep mail, contacts and calendars up to date across all your devices, including your PC.
• Share calendars with other iCloud users.
• Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome Bookmarks automatically stay up to date with Safari.
iCloud for Windows requires:
• Mail, Contacts, Calendars: requires Outlook 2016 or later
• Passwords: requires Chrome 91 or later or Edge 91 or later
• Bookmarks: requires Chrome 91 or later, Firefox 78 or later or Internet Explorer