Microsoft today announced that Microsoft Ignite (annual IT conference) will be held this year from October 12-14. Unlike the past two years, this year’s Ignite will be an in-person event held in Seattle. But Microsoft will stream it live for anyone around the world to join the event.
You can attend Microsoft Ignite 2022 in the following ways:
- Global digital broadcast: Join the live, worldwide show to hear the biggest news and announcements—and to unlock all the digital learning and networking options available to you.
- Live from Seattle: Immerse yourself in our flagship, in-person tech event where you can interact with experts and peers and experience portions of the global broadcast—space will be limited.
- Discover Microsoft Ignite Spotlights: local, market-specific opportunities to connect with a new digital experience. Check back for updates on in-person options near you.
Here’s what you can expect from Ignite 2022:
- Dive deep with training, live demos, and access to Microsoft and partner experts to elevate your work.
- Interact with product creators and industry professionals to influence the Microsoft products you use every day.
- Connect with a worldwide community of technologists to gain insights and get your tech questions answered.
- Participate from more places with translations and local content available in French, German, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), and Spanish.