At Inspire 2022 partner conference, Microsoft today announced the launch of Azure Space Partner Community, an ecosystem of Microsoft’s space partners who can access exclusive technical support and scaling solutions from Microsoft. This community can have opportunities such as co-engineering, go-to-market scaling and support, product offering incentives, and many other benefits. Find the details below.
Co-innovation and engineering
The Azure Space Partner Community will have direct access to Azure engineering and specialist resources to turn our partnership vision into reality, including:
- Participation in Azure Space training to learn about and onboard the latest Azure Space technologies.
- Collaboration and innovation with our engineering and sales specialist teams for customer proof of concepts to demonstrate the value of our partnership.
- Access to quarterly Azure Space Confidential roadmap reviews and newsletters, and ability to directly influence the produce roadmap.
- Partner highlighting in reference architectures and training materials.
Go-to-market scale and support
Our Azure Space Partner Community will be able to increase their go-to-market opportunities and margins by participating in the following opportunities:
- Opportunity for Microsoft first party product integration or add-ins, such as in Teams, Power BI, or Outlook.
- White glove onboarding to the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, to become a cloud solution provider or managed solution provider via direct or indirect channels.
- Support onboarding to the Azure Marketplace as an indirect or transactable offer, with access to a broad set of Azure sellers and customers.
- Joint go-to-market coordination with a regular cadence of customer pipeline reviews.
Marketing and community involvement
Azure Space provides a unique opportunity for our partners to expand their marketing through public outreach via our marketing channels, such as:
- Opportunities to be showcased in Microsoft customer presentations and sales training
- Participation in space and spectrum focused Microsoft events – such as BUILD, Inspire or sales readiness.
- Joint public relations and marketing opportunities, such as press releases, blogs, and speaking events at conferences.
Product offering incentives
The Space Partner Community will also have special access to our premier incentives offered for Azure Space product offerings:
- Azure credits, sponsored accounts, and volume discounts in return for Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment
- EA Programs, such as LSPs and AOSG, including rebates based on resell volume
- FastTrack dedicated migration and modernization architecture support for qualified opportunities
- Many other MPN benefits, such as credits for gold competencies and partner marketing benefits via co-sell programs
You can learn more about this new partner program from the link below.