Microsoft today announced the new Surface Laptop Go 2 with Intel 11th gen processors, improved webcam and more.
The new Surface Laptop Go 2 features the same premium Surface design as its predecessor. It comes with a 12.4-inch PixelSense touch display, Quad-core 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, fingerprint reader integrated into the power button for seamless login experience, improved HD camera and dual Studio Mics.
- Surface Laptop Go 2 with 11th Gen Intel Core i5 is up to 23% faster than Surface Laptop Go with 10th Gen Intel Core i5 and quieter with improved thermal performance.
- Surface Laptop Go 2 joins the rest of the Surface portfolio with a 12.4″ PixelSense touchscreen display optimized for Windows 11 touch experiences.
- The improved 720p HD camera delivers high quality video and accurately represents skin tone across different lighting conditions.
- Surface Laptop Go 2 is Microsoft’s first Intel-based Secured-core PC, designed to elevate the benefits of Windows 11 security.
- Improved sustainability:
- Surface Laptop Go 2 is 52% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR computer specification requirements, making it our most efficient Laptop Go yet.
- Surface Laptop Go 2 is built to be more serviceable. Skilled technicians can service devices by replacing components4 like the Feet, SSD, Keyboard Cover, Top Assembly, and SurfLink connectors. The battery can be replaced through Microsoft or a Microsoft Authorized Service Provider.
- The Surface Laptop Go 2 base is a polycarbonate composite resin system with glass fiber and 30% post-consumer recycled content.
- In addition to SSD, replaceable components now include the C-Cover (Keyset and Trackpad), AB Cover (Display) and battery, and Surflink cable helping to extend the use of your device.
- New Sage color in addition to Ice Blue, Sandstone and Platinum.
Surface Laptop Go 2 is available for pre-order at the starting price of $599.