Microsoft recently revealed the winners of the Microsoft Store App Awards to recognize top developers and apps. In addition to the Microsoft Store Editor’s Choice Awards, this year, Microsoft has introduced the Microsoft Store Community Choice Awards, which are nominated by the community.
You can find the list of winners of Microsoft Store Community Choice Awards below.
- Winners of the Utility category: ShareX and Speedtest by Ookla
- Winners of the File Management category: Files App and Rufus
- Winners of Open platform category: Auto Dark Mode, EarTrumpet, and ModernFlyouts
You can find the list of winners of Microsoft Store Editor’s Choice Awards below.
- Special Recognition: Talk for Me
- The winner of the Video Entertainment category is Disney+
- The winner of the Audio and Music category is Spotify
- The winner of Graphics and 3D category is Canva and Paint.NET
- The winner of Audio and Video category is Wondershare Filmora
- The winner of the Productivity category is LiquidText
- The winner of the social category is Discord