At Build 2022, Microsoft and Adobe announced new product integrations that further improve document experiences for joint customers. Adobe announced a Teams Live Share integration with Frame.io that enables synchronized, interactive reviews of work in progress. Adobe Acrobat on the desktop will soon allow you to apply Purview Information Protection labels and policies to documents. You can read about the new integrations in detail below.
- New advances for Acrobat and Acrobat Sign for Teams: We continue to build on the Microsoft Teams platform to make the experience of editing, commenting, converting, signing, and collaborating on PDFs richer, more efficient, and more personal without moving between different apps, user interfaces or separate log-ins. In Acrobat for Teams, we recently added the convenience of Single Sign-On (SSO) and introduced the personal tab—a home page for curating all your recent documents, tools, and collaboration into one view. These new features are also available in Acrobat Sign for Teams, in addition to enabling signing from a Teams notification. You can now sign-off on a document instantly, without breaking stride to open a browser or app.
- Technology Preview of Live Share with Frame.io: Frame.io, now an Adobe company, will preview a Live Share integration with Frame.io at Build. This integration will show how the combination of Frame.io and Microsoft Teams could be used to enable synchronized, interactive reviews of work in progress. Future products could allow multiple participants to meet via Teams while simultaneously reviewing content from Frame.io with synchronized video playback on everybody’s system.
- Acrobat and Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MIP): Users will soon be able to apply Purview Information Protection labels and policies to their most important documents within the desktop version of Acrobat.
- Acrobat Sign and Power Automate embed: We’re making it easier for customers to streamline repetitive tasks as well as connect data and apps by bringing Power Automate directly into Acrobat Sign. No code needed.
- Acrobat Sign Graph Connector: New tasks on active agreements will be indexed alongside data from Microsoft 365 and the broader Microsoft ecosystem. Acrobat Sign users will be able to search for and find agreement tasks right within their Microsoft search results.
- Adobe Acrobat Sign for Government FedRAMP Moderate authorization coming soon: Hosted on Microsoft Azure Government Cloud, Acrobat Sign has achieved a new government authorization level, FedRAMP Moderate, that extends e-signatures to highly sensitive processes like collecting personal info.
Adobe also announced that IT admins can deploy and manage Acrobat & Acrobat Sign add-ins across Microsoft Teams, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.