Dynabook, formerly Toshiba PC Company, today announced the new Portégé X40L-K, a light-weight Windows 11 Pro laptop powered by the new 12th Gen Intel Core P-Series 28W processors for improved performance.
Highlights of Portégé X40L-K:
- Weighs 2.3 pounds and measures just 15.9mm thin
- 14-inch Eyesafe 16:10 IPS display
- Four-speaker Dolby Atmos audio system
- Intel Iris Xe graphics and up to 32GB of onboard LPDDR5 RAM
- Wi-Fi 6E and Thunderbolt 4 connectivity
- Ports: HDMI, Gigabit LAN, and two USB-A ports
- 360-degree dual-array microphones
- Tech Blue magnesium alloy chassis that is engineered to meet MIL-STD-810H standards for durability
The Portégé X40L-K will start at $1,799 and will include three-years of Dynabook’s +Care Service Warranty with On-site.
What they are saying:
“The all-new Intel Evo based Portégé X40L-K is truly a masterpiece every way you look at it and serves as an impressive demonstration of Dynabook’s nearly four decades of experience in engineering premium laptops for mobile professionals,” said James Robbins, General Manager, Dynabook Americas, Inc. “It’s compact, powerful, durable, uniquely stylish, and secure. While all impressive, none of these qualities sum up the magic of this laptop. You must hold it to truly appreciate the incredible engineering and craftsmanship that went into making it the lightest and highest-performing 14-inch laptop in our history.”