Huawei today announced MateBook E 2022, its latest 2-in-1 device to take on Microsoft Surface Pro 8. As expected, the MateBook E is very portable with 7.99 mm thickness and 709 g weight. It also features a 12.6-inch OLED Real Colour FullView Display with cinematic wide colour gamut, pro-grade colour accuracy, and a peak screen brightness of up to 600 nits. It also supports HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation) with 4096 Levels of pressure sensitivity and HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard (weighs 440g and supports 110° ~ 160° stepless adjustment) for great mobile productivity.
The Huawei MateBook E is powered by 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and new Intel Iris Xᵉ graphics, 16GB RAM and up to 512GB PCle SSD. It features eight layers of built-in heat dissipation structure for great thermal performance.
- 65W portable charger, charges to 54% in 30 minutes, 90 minutes to full
- Thunderbolt 4 port
- Fingerprint and power button are integrated
- 8 MP Front Camera and 13 MP Rear Camera
- Intelligent Noise Reduction with Quad Microphones
- Four Speakers with High-Low Frequency Division
- All-new Super Device, which enables quick, convenient smart screen connectivity.