Ahead of Valentine’s Day (February 14th), Microsoft Bing has published curated gift guides to help you pick up gift for your loved ones. To get some idea on the gifts, check out Bing’s Valentine Gift Ideas and Editor’s Picks.
Microsoft has introduced the following experiences around Valentine’s Day on Bing:
• When you search for Valentine’s Day on Bing.com, Microsoft will display a countdown to Valentine’s Day 2022.
• Bing’s gift guide provides choice to order and receive flowers, chocolates, cologne, or jewelry ahead of Valentine’s Day.
• If you’re ordering a flower bouquet, Bing shows options across flower delivery services, local options, as well as prices and potential savings up front.
• If you’re ordering chocolates, you can select from a Valentine’s variety from Walmart, Truffles from Harry & David or classic celebration hearts from See’s Candies.
• If you’re ordering perfume, you’ll see perfume options across stores, price ranges, as well as price history.
• Curated categories like spa gift baskets, fun matching pajamas, ideas for the best deals, or recipes to cook up a romantic Valentine’s meal for two are all available.
• Microsoft Bing also offers one click experience to grab a last minute gift card.
For the first time, Editor’s Picks for Valentine’s inspiration are now available in India, Italy, and Spain.